YOUR CUTTING TOOLS MANUFACTURER OF CHOICE
Knight Carbide is a cutting tool manufacturer with the highest quality standards, the greatest service versatility and an unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction.
Tool inserts by Knight Carbide can comprise carbide, cermet or PCD-tipped tools. Our customers appreciate having access to a vast selection of off-the-shelf tooling inserts in our in-house tool library. But being a Knight Carbide customer means an even better solution is always at hand through custom tooling, our specialty.
Knight’s custom inserts can be fabricated to geometries and tolerance levels beyond the capacity of any standard tool. The result is an application-specific solution optimized for maximum performance, designed to save both time and money.
A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY FROM START TO FINISH
To make the best carbide inserts with the longest tool life, you have to start with the highest quality carbide at a grade compatible with the material you’re cutting. Knight sources exclusively from established, certified vendors of the highest quality carbide.
Turning carbide into precision tools of the highest quality takes skill that comes from experience. Knight Carbide hires only highly capable, accomplished machinists and equips them with the most advanced CNC software and the machines to match. We also require and provide ongoing training on new methods, technologies and procedures.
Only by staying at the forefront of CNC technology can we guarantee our customers the best value for their money.
PRECISION-GROUND STANDARD, LEGACY AND CUSTOM INSERTS
With the right tool, every job runs faster and comes out better. Repeatability is maximized while cost per part goes down. Choose Knight Carbide and get the right tool every time.
Knight carbide is a one-stop supplier for carbide inserts, stocking a comprehensive inventory of the most common standards and a wide variety of blanks. Any standard we don’t already have on the shelf can be manufactured very quickly upon request.
When the insert you depend on cannot be found, come to Knight Carbide and we will make it for you. All we need is the specs and we’ll have it done in no time, with no premium. The next time you need that insert, or any other, you’ll know who to call.
Blueprint specials are a Knight Carbide signature. Provide us with the specs you have, and we will build you the high-quality insert you need at a price you are certain to appreciate.
CUSTOM INSERT TOOLS
Bring us the challenge and we’ll build the perfect tool for the job. Our exceptional engineering team can help determine the ideal insert geometry, coating options, holder configuration and other featured properties to optimize your production process.
CUSTOM EQUIPMENT: PARTIAL LIST
The assemblage of highly advanced tools and equipment at Knight Carbide represents the state of the art in CNC machining. Let our design and engineering team walk you through all the possibilities for building the best tool for your application.
- Stahli – DLM 605 top and bottom grinder
- Wendt – WAM Eco CNC periphery grinders
- Wendt – WAM 705 robot loaded CNC periphery and T land grinder
- Wendt – WAM Alpha CNC periphery grinders
- Ewag – Ewamatic compact line end form grinder
- Ewag – Ewamatic CNC 4 axis end form grinders
- Wendt Haas – Multigrind AF90 5 axis CNC profile grinder
- Wendt Haas – Multigrind AF 92 5 axis CNC profile grinder with robot
- Haas – 5 axis mill configured for grinding carbide
- Profiltec – FSM150 4 axis CNC profile grinder
- Gerber – BPM5 polish and edge hone machine
- Sinjet – Dry brush edge hone machine
- Harig – EZ Surf CNC creep feed grinder
- Okomoto – Okamoto ACC 12.24 DX
- Okamoto – 8*24 hydraulic surface grinder
- KENT – 1230 AHD 8*30 hydraulic surface grinder
- Blanchard – 30″ chuck rotary surface grinder
- Harig – 6*12 surface grinders
- Reed – 6*12 surface grinders
- Bridgeport – Bridgeport mill
- Misc – Misc mill
- General Diamond – Optical image diamond wheel dresser
- Starrett – PH 350 optical comparator
- OGP – OGP comparator
- Ram Optical – Ram optical vision inspection
- Keyence – PM1010 video inspection machine
- Keyence – 3d microscope
- Starrett – HF 600 24 ” comparator
- Scherr Tomico – 30″ comparator
- Ebbco – Coolant filter
- Ebbco – Coolant chiller
- Beamer – FB22-20watt laser marker
- Blue Wave – Ultrasonic cleaner Omni 2000
- Dell – Dell PCs
- Misc – Other PCs
- IBM – IBM server
FOR COMPLETE PRODUCT AND SERVICE INFORMATION
KNIGHT CARBIDE WORLD HEADQUARTERS AND CORPORATE OFFICES
48665 Structural Drive
Chesterfield Township, MI 48051-2666
Knight Carbide Conforms to ISO 9001:2000 Standards